Wednesday 30 May 2012

First Haul Post.

I do a lot of hauling but I just haven't posted about it before. The sun is out and I thought I'd try to get some nice shots of polishes I've gotten in store and polishes that have arrived in the mail in the last week. 


Cult Nails Hypnotize Me, Let Me Fly and (the new) Iconic.
I got these in the sale. Sheila from Pointless Cafe placed the order for
me since I was at a wedding that day. Thank you, Sheila!!! <3

Fashionista Mystical Dragon, Revlon Rain Forest and Illamasqua Faithful.

Faithful in it's beautifulness!

Fashionista Mystical Dragon.



Cult Nails can be purchased at their site here. Fashionista is a brand sold at Superdrug. These are £5 and are part of their 3 for 2 Mix and Match cosmetics offer at the moment (not sure when it's ending). The new shaped Revlons have only just made it to the UK and I had to have this one right away. They're super pricey at £7.99 each but I've been wanting this one for ages. They can be purchased at Boots. Illamasqua Faithful is part of their new Naked Strangers collection. It can be ordered from Illamsqua at the moment and will be available at Sephora sometime at the start of June. Go like Illamasqua on Facebook and use code LIKE15 for 15% off their site!

3 comments:

  1. Faithful is beautiful! I will add it to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul!! You will love the cult polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you got your cult nails! I'm still waiting for mine!!
    They're beautiful, so are the other polishes ♥

    ReplyDelete