Saturday 6 October 2012

My Most Expensive and Least Expensive Polishes.

For this group collaboration we're featuring our most expensive and least expensive polishes. I knew right away what my most expensive polish was. That was Dior Shadow that I purchased from my friend, Bénédicte, over at I'm Anaa. She lives in France and was able to get it for a few of us when it first came out there in February or March instead of having to wait until July in the states (some ladies might have waited until July but there was no sign/news from Dior as to when or if it'd be available in the states). Not sure if even came out here in the UK or not. On to the pictures!



*click to enlarge!*




Not sure what's going on with my ring finger. Oops.


For my cheapest polish, I went for Sinful Colors (as I think most people will since they have a fantastic formula and a HUGE range of colors). But then I remembered Pure Ice Heart Breaker. And then I thought I'd use both because I'm a cheater like that! :) So here is Sinful Colors Amethyst and Pure Ice Heart Breaker. I had a really hard time with this. I think it was the top coat. Almost all my nails had bubbles on them and looked absolutely horrible. I only got one good picture and I HAD to take it off ASAP because I just couldn't stand the bubbles. I used the NYC Grand Central Station top coat and I've heard wonderful things about it but it was nice the first couple of times I used it but I'm not sure I'll use it again. It's back to Seche Vite for me because that's what I have at the moment! 





Dior Shadow was a LE polish, I really don't think you can get it anywhere online anymore unless you want to pay a crazy price on ebay. Sinful Colors can be purchased at a few different drug stores in the US for anywhere between $.99-1.99 (or $6 on Copius, if you're dumb). I know you can definitely get Pure Ice (for $1.97) at WalMart in the states, I'm really not sure where else you can get it though.





13 comments:

  1. Love!! You're making me regret not getting Shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polishes, I love both your manis so much!
    But more then anything I loved your Copius remark ;-)
    I am still giggling! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! And you're welcome for the giggle! ♥

      Delete
  3. hahaha the prices on copious are ridiculous for $1 polishes unless youve got credits. i guess thats why they do it. love both of these manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still wouldn't even get them for $6 with the credit. It's just crazy to me! And thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. and to prove I'm not a robot I had to enter "dbills 55"
      dbills = débile → translation: dumb! haha

      Delete
    2. hahaha Thanks Benedicte!!! <3

      Delete