Sunday 17 March 2013

Obligatory St Patrick's Manicure

Today is St Patrick's Day, therefore, I have to wear green nail polish. It's a rule. Maybe. I thought I'd try to do some nail art then I laughed at myself and remembered that I am not artistic at all. So I just grabbed butter London Tart with a Heart and slapped it on over Sinful Colors Rise and Shine and called it good enough. I can very much see the gold in Tart with a Heart but I couldn't capture it with my camera. On to the pictures!

with flash
 




 

My birthday was on Friday and I went into Birmingham with Gary. Selfridges has the outside of their store lit up for St Patrick's Day!




I hope you have a great day and can get some corned beef and cabbage. Unfortunately, I can't get it here and it makes me super sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment