Thursday 18 April 2013

NerdLacquer I Aim To Misbehave

Today I have for you a polish from the infamous indie NerdLacquer. This is I Aim To Misbehave. I've put it over Chanel Fantastic (mostly because I had that on for a couple of days and I thought that I Aim To Misbehave would look nice over it!). Here's a quick shot of that with a flash (because I couldn't capture the shimmer any way else).


Now here is 1 coat of I Aim To Misbehave over Fantastic.






I Aim To Misbehave has officially become my 2nd favorite NerdLacuqer (after All of Time and Space). It's so much more complex than I could capture. It's a beautiful polish!

Even though NerdLacquer has recently come back, these are still pretty hard to get a hold of. I got mine from Ninja Polish but there are other stores selling it as well. Here is Ninja Polish's Facebook page and NerdLaquer's Facebook page to check for updates.

3 comments: