Thursday 9 May 2013

Dandy Nails Perspective

Today I have a very special polish for you! This is a custom made polish for Sheila over at Pointless Cafe. It's made by the amazing Sandy over at Dandy Nails! Whenever I see a polish that's this berry color, I immediately think of Sheila. This one has the added bonus of blue shimmer and micro flecks! It's gorgeous!







How beautiful is this??? I couldn't stop staring at it!!! The wear was pretty good on it, I believe I had it on for 4 days. This is a LE polish and not available in the shop. Here is Sheila's post about this polish. Her swatches are 10 times better than mine, so definitely go check them out. Dandy Nails is available at her etsy shop. Here is her Facebook page! Go like it for updates and new releases! And here is Sheila's Facebook page!


3 comments: