Friday 21 June 2013

NOTD on Facebook.

On Sunday, I started a new feature over on my Facebook page with just a simple Nail of the Day post. My blog has 15 followers and I have 148 likes on my FB page. So, in order to reach more people, I thought that maybe a NOTD post would be easier for me to do than a full blog post a couple of times a week, which I wasn't really doing anyway.

This week, I've shared 6 manicures. They have been: Illamasqua Stance with Lynnderella Garden of Even, Illamasqua Omen and then Illamasqua Omen with Illamasqua Poke dots the following day, Cirque Alter Ego, NerdLacquer Event Horizon and today I posted Dior Diablotine.

I've also been showing pictures of my tortoise, Fluffy, trying out some new foods. Go check Fluffy out and let me know what you think of this new feature! Thanks!



1 comment: